Do you struggle with creativity, writer’s block, or consistency when you sit down to create social media content for your wine business?
Join other leading wineries in America and beyond in simplifying content creation with a plug-and-play content calendar filled with over 365 days of content guaranteed to grow a loyal audience on social media.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You want to build a loyal audience, but don’t have the time to devote to content creation to help you grow on social media.
- You’d love to hire someone to manage your social media accounts for you, but you simply don’t have thousands of dollars to spend on a social media manager or marketing agency.
- You’ve wasted even more time posting what you can, only to see that content flop.
- You’re doing your best to make time for social media, but not seeing the growth and engagement results for which you’d hoped.
And frankly, you’re just plain OVER IT.
Let me tell you, you’re not alone!
Creating engaging, entertaining social media content on a consistent basis isn’t easy, especially for busy wine business owners like you.
I’ve worked with wine brands large and small from around the globe, and every single one struggles with content creation for social media in some form.
Even while growing my own wine blog and digital marketing business, I hit tons of roadblocks while figuring out a content creation methodology that worked for my busy schedule AND resulted in growth and engagement.
You’ve been told growing organically on social media is complicated, time-consuming, and difficult.
You’ve tried to do it all yourself but feel lost on what to post and haven’t achieved the results you desire.
What you really need is a simple content creation system tailor-made for the wine industry that incorporates storytelling and aligns with the interests of your target audience.
Don’t take my word for it…
“I tried managing our winery’s social media account for 6 months. It only took me 1 month to realize that as the Sales Manager for our boutique, family-owned winery, I barely had time to post a few times per week. Let alone create enough content to fill a whole month.
I felt overwhelmed by the commitment needed to grow our digital following and we didn’t have $3,000 per month for an agency to take this off my plate.
I’d all but given up when I scrolled upon an ad for WineComm 365. I’m almost a month into using the content creation calendar for our social media channels and it’s already saved me hours on content creation every week. Now, I have more time to spend on selling wine! Thank you!”
– Andrew, Paso Robles, CA
What would your wine business look like if you no longer spent hours on social media content creation and instead had more time to focus on sales, distribution, wine tastings and events?
And what if your social media could help you achieve all of the above?
Introducing WineComm 365
A done-for-you social media content calendar with over 365 days of content ideas and customizable captions created specifically for wine businesses to boost brand awareness and build a loyal audience on social media.
“I’m a busy wine shop owner with minimal time to dedicate to digital marketing. And I was tired of struggling with social media. I’d been posting for over a year and had yet to even break 500 followers. WineComm 365 provided the creative framework I needed to get consistent, boost engagement, and finally experience actual growth.”
– Lydia, Austin, TX
Inside WineComm 365 you’ll discover…
A content creation framework created with wine businesses in mind to help you establish a loyal following of people ready to purchase your wines.
WineComm 365 will help you:
- Learn how to create social media content that resonates with your wine brand’s target audience and have fun in the process.
- Gain confidence in how to communicate with your target audience online in an engaging way and feel in control of your creative direction.
- Master how to attract your ideal customer organically without spending money on Facebook or Google Ads.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
A wine industry focused content calendar with over 365 days of content ideas and customizable captions written by a professional copywriter.
All content is formatted to a calendar schedule to make your planning process a breeze. You’ll have access to posts that:
- Promote new releases, sale offers, special promotions, and wine features.
- Showcase vineyard and winery updates through storytelling or by using educationally formatted stories for wine shops and other wine businesses.
- Establish relationships with your audience and bring them into your world with a know/like/trust approach.
- Build authority and position you as an expert or reliable source.
- Illustrate how your wines fit into the lifestyle of your target audience through relatable content.
- Engage your audience by getting them involved while fostering community, entertaining, and having fun.
- Celebrate major holidays, wine holidays, and more!
Strategic Partnerships to Enhance Your Visibility and 10x Your Reach
- Learn how to align with tastemakers in your community through brand partnerships, giveaways, and more.
- 12 strategic partnership ideas to help you kick off each month with a brand awareness boost so you can grow consistently on social media throughout the year.
Instagram Reels Inspiration
- Take advantage of over 100 creative Instagram reel ideas for wine businesses and grow your community on social media.
- Learn how to entertain, educate, and captivate your audience’s attention with a creative hook.
Plus, fantastic bonuses to elevate your content even further!
45 Dynamic CTAs (Call-To-Action) to energize your digital communications, boost your engagement, and grow your following.
25 Additional Strategic Partnerships to Expand Your Reach and Generate Impactful Brand Awareness
Finally, a content creation solution that helps busy wine business owners save time and money while actually growing on social media.
“It’s difficult to find a digital marketing agency which also has enough wine knowledge to properly represent our brand. After implementing content from WineComm 365 for less than a month and reviewing the content slated for the rest of the year, it’s obvious that Nikki has a wealth of wine knowledge and understands how to market wine.”
– Paul, Central Coast, CA
Why learn from me?
Hi, I’m Nikki and for the last 5 years I’ve been helping wine brands like you develop their brand messaging, grow their audience, and reach new customers online through social media and content marketing backed by storytelling and copywriting that converts.
In fact, in the last year alone, I’ve helped international wineries, nationally distributed wine brands, and wine tour companies:
- 10x their Instagram following within 6 months.
- Double their website traffic through content marketing geared toward their target audience.
- Generate millions of impressions through digital advertising with captivating content and creative copywriting.
But it wasn’t always this way.
When I entered the wine industry in 2018, I decided to start my own wine blog to document my journey and share my wine knowledge. Yet at first, I struggled to grow an audience on social media and garner traffic to my website. I tried all the hacks and trendy tactics to gain followers to no avail. It wasn’t until I embraced storytelling and cracked the code on an approach to content creation developed with my target audience in mind that everything changed.
I’ve since gone on to build an audience of tens of thousands on my website and social media channels, work as an Account Executive at one of America’s premier marketing agencies in the wine and spirits industry, and write for websites like Wine Folly, Cellar Tours, Barons Creek Vineyards, Palate Club, Wine Chain, and more!
I feel so proud of all I’ve achieved in a relatively short amount of time and truly feel the best is yet to come. That’s why I feel so passionate about helping you achieve massive growth on social media through the power of storytelling.
WineComm 365 is for you if…
- You’re a wine brand or wine business who wants to build a loyal audience on social media while attracting new customers.
- You’re ready to consistently do the work it takes to get the results you desire.
- You’re looking for an easy-to-follow social media plan you can customize to suit your business needs and brand messaging.
- You’re tired of guessing what to post on social media and ready to overcome creative blocks when it comes to content creation.
- You want to build a social media following for your wine business but are not sure where to begin.
WineComm 365 is not for you if…
- You’re hoping for some magical, quick fix solution to help you gain tens of thousands of followers overnight.
- You’re not willing to show up consistently on social media.
- You’d rather pay someone else to do 100% of the work for you (shooting photos/videos, posting or scheduling content, etc.).
- You don’t see the value in building a digital presence or social media following.
I’m so confident that you’ll love WineComm 365 that I’m offering a happiness guarantee: 7 days to try out or explore the content calendar and you can return it if you aren’t 100% satisfied.
Still on the fence?
It’s not the $297 price that’s stopping you from joining me inside WineComm 365.
It’s the worry that you won’t have what it takes to build an audience on social media.
I want to chat with you honestly about that feeling of not being enough because I’ve felt that too.
When I started Palm & Vine and my freelance digital marketing business, I spent hours trying to get everything in order before I began. In fact, for the first 6 months I focused so intensly on learning that I watched others whiz by me and land opportunities that made me jealous.
I told myself:
- I wasn’t expert enough.
- I didn’t have enough time.
- I just needed a little more knowledge and confidence before diving in.
When I had all those things, then I’d finally start creating content.
But waiting for the stars to align didn’t move my business forward or line up the opportunities I dreamt about.
I decided feeling unworthy was just a state of mind and I flipped it around.
That’s when the magic happened.
So, if you’re sitting here now, waiting for the right time, let this be your permission slip to go for it and start growing your wine brand on social media.
And I’ll be here to help you inside WineComm 365.
Are you game?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get access to everything at once?
You will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to access WineComm 365 and create a customizable content calendar for your wine business. Your bonuses will also be available in that email. Please check your spam folder if you do not see the email in your inbox. If still did not receive the welcome email, please reach out to me at email@example.com and I will send you what you need directly.
2. How long will I have access to WineComm 365?
Once purchased, you will have access to WineComm 365 indefinitely. You’ll be able to create social media content and more using this framework for the year ahead. Plus, you can repurpose this content with a fresh twist for years to come.
3. Are there live calls that come with WineComm 365?
There are no live calls that come with WineComm 365. If you have questions regarding the content calendar or how to use it, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Is this a good fit for wine shops?
Yes, WineComm 365 is a good fit for wine shops in addition to wineries. WineComm 365 can also be use by import companies, sommeliers, and other wine industry professionals interested in growing on social media with some minor tweaks to the copy to suit your brand.
5. What if I don’t have an Instagram, Facebook, or other social media account?
Then the time to start your social media account(s) is now! And WineComm 365 will get you started on the right track. Think about which platform your target audience is most likely hanging out on and start a social media account there first.
6. Does WineComm 365 come with graphics, photos, and/or videos for me to utilize in my content?
No. WineComm 365 includes content ideas with customizable captions written by a professional copywriter. You will be responsible for shooting or sourcing your own photos, videos, and graphics.
7. What if I jump inside and find it’s not what I need right now?
You’ll have 7 days from the date of purchase to try out the content calendar and return it for a full refund if you aren’t 100% satisfied.