Discover obscure wines, create delicious wine pairings, improve your wine tasting skills & master wine marketing in the Palm & Vine Resource Library.
BBQ Wine Pairing Guide
Unforgettable Wine Pairings for Grilling Season
- Best wine pairings for grilled vegetables.
- What wines actually work with umami driven mushrooms & asparagus.
- Top wine styles for all types of grilled seafood.
- Life changing wine pairings for barbecue chicken.
- Red wines beyond Cabernet Sauvignon for grilled steak and burgers.
The Ultimate Guide to Wine & Cheese Pairings
- Uncover the best wines to pair with every type of cheese.
- Learn numerous wine styles & recommended wines for irresistibly good cheese pairings.
- Master red, white, rosé & sparkling wine pairings for fresh, semi-soft, soft-ripened, surface-ripened, semi-hard, hard & blue cheeses (with examples of each).
Fall Food & Wine Pairings
- Savor the most mouthwatering food and wine pairings for fall recipes.
- Learn which everyday wines pair best with fall squash, green autumn vegetables, leafy greens & root vegetables.
- Plus, get out of the box wine pairings featuring more obscure wines to mix up your fall wine selection.
- Create delicious food and wine experiences with multiple fall recipe suggestions to enjoy with each recommended wine pairing.
If You Drink This, Then Try That
Your Guide To Rare Varieties
- Diversify your wine selection with wines you’re likely to love.
- Finally start exploring new wines with helpful guidance based on what you drink now.
- Impress your friends with international wines from unique destinations.
- Support artisan producers working to preserve indigenous varieties.
Herb & Wine Pairing Guide
- Cook with fresh herbs for an easy way to develop flavorful dishes.
- Create delectable food and wine pairings based on herbs you’re cooking with.
- Learn the best red wines and white wines to pair with the 12 most common types of herbs, including basil, parsley, oregano, mint, thyme, and more.
How To Taste Wine
The Complete Guide to Old World vs. New World Wines
- Learn more about the world’s most planted grapes and how wines made from each variety vary by region.
- Master wine terminology so you can effectively describe what you like about a wine.
- Understand how winemaking techniques influence the wine in your glass.
- Improve your tasting skills with a printable wine tasting grid.
Wine Tasting Grid
- Master wine tasting techniques and terminology used by wine professionals.
- Understand how to determine acidity, alcohol, tannin, and sweetness levels in wine.
- Learn how to distinguish outstanding wines from those of poor quality.